Tuesday, July 19, 2005

My life as a Trophy Wife


I have a few gigs coming up and this first one is a biggie.
I'm in a slam team of poets called The Trophy Wives with alicia sometimes, Emilie Zoey Baker and Paul Mitchell.
On Wed 27th July we'll be competing for the right to represent Victoria in the inaugural Word Wrestling Federation National Team Poetry Slam! Whew! That's a mouthful.
Slams are very crowd driven, so I would greatly appreciate anybody who'd like to come along on the night and give me and my fellow Trophy Wives plenty of vocal support.
I promise a very entertaining evening.

4 comments:

SuperP. said...

If I was rich, I'd be there. I'd just fly over and be there. I bet it will be amazing!

Anonymous said...

nah Penny - won't be that amazing...looking at the teams I'd say young Sean has developed a crack team...looking at the competition - they area lay down mizair.

SuperP. said...

Sean, I quoted you. I hope this is alright.

David Prater said...

taylor taylor, your team would be much better with me in it.i'm quietly seething that you have chosen to go ahead without me. best of luck anyway - you will need it. all my very best
clint