Saturday, December 16, 2006

Book Magazine Book






Was fortunate enough recently to have the first issue of Book Magazine Book handed along to me. BMB is a fascinating art project, a book that is collectively created by handing the book along to somebody of your choice once you've made a contribution to it.
Each book is themed but it's entirely up to the individual what you place in it.
Previous contributors to me were Ladycracker and EZB. I've handballed it to the more than capable Klare Lanson.
Fifty Two of these books are being sent out over the next year.
Who knows where they'll end up?
Here's some pics of my contributions to the book, plus a higher res image of one of the visual poems I placed in it.
If you want to be a part of this project then check the website.

2 comments:

emilie zoey baker said...

Bam! I knew your entry would be hot!

SuperP. said...

That is a very cool project!