Monday, January 09, 2006

MC Babble this Wed night!


Babble & Awakenings proudly present!
MC BABBLE
A night of spoken-word, a-cappella & beat box performance by hip-hop
artists featuring Macromantics(Syd), Raceles (Curse Ov Dialect), Elf
Tranzporter & Izzy(Combat Wombat) The Purple Duck, Julez &
Ivens(Awakenings Crew), Litigate, Discourse, Pisces, Requiem and many
more... Live sets from: Ivens & Macromantics(Syd) plus DJ Bizzly
Graddums...
Wednesday 11th
January
Bar Open, 317 Brunswick Street, Fitzroy.

$5 entry.
8:30 pm start.

This will be a fantastic show!


2 comments:

richardwatts said...

Hope the gig went well Sean - sorry I couldn't make it, lately anything past about 10pm is well beyond my bedtime...

Anonymous said...

There are 2 Bizzly's? I've been going by DJ Bizzly for 2 years now here in the US, unofficially. I thought I'd drop a head's up... If there is any way to pass the message, please do. I'm interested in listening to work done by the other Bizzly as well... hehe.