Friday, March 30, 2012

From Poet to DJ in one night.

Tonight I'm performing at the Melbourne Poet's Union event 'Poetry's A Funny Thing.' There's a $100 prize on the open mic, so if you think you've got a chuckle worthy poem then bring it along and try your luck. Judging the event will be Alicia Sometimes, any poem mentioning the West Wing or Science will definitely score you extra points.
7pm.
Wheeler Centre
176 Little Lonsdale Street
Melbourne.

Immediately following this event I shall be running off to Willow Bar, 222 High Street, Northcote. I'll be putting on my DJ hat (figuratively, I don't have an actual DJ hat) for the first time there in ages. There are new owners now and I'm hoping to impress them and convince them to make this a regular gig, so please do drop by if you happen to be in the area. Free entry and I'm playing from 10pm.

cheers.

x.

No comments: